Found 60 Stamps (Sorted by Date)
1950 First Vatican Aerogramme, Air Letter
- Dome of St. Peter's at center, a propeller airplane to either side. 55 Lire, no address lines. Vatican City's first Aerogramme, issued January 10, 1950.
Vatican 1957 Stamp Year Set #219-32
- Complete Vatican stamp year set 1957, Mint, Scott #219-32. Consists of the following issues of Pope Pius XII:<ul> <li>Saint Dominic Savio</li> <li>Fifth Centenary of the Founding ...
- Scott #219-32
Vatican 1966 Stamp Year Set #423-47, +E's
- Complete Vatican stamp year set 1966, Mint, Scott #423-47, +E17-18. Consists of the following issues:<ul> <li>Bas-relief by Enrico Manfrini, Paul VI and Humanity at Work</li> <li>Millenium ...
- Scott #423-47, +E17-18
Vatican 1967 Stamp Year Set #448-60, C47-52
- Complete Vatican stamp year set 1967, Mint, Scott #448-60, + C47-52. Consists of the following issues:<ul> <li>1900th Anniversary of the Martyrdom of Saints Peter and Paul</li> ...
- Scott #448-60, C47-52
Vatican 1969 Stamp Year Set #467-78
- Vatican City stamp year set 1969, Mint, Scott #467-78.
- Scott 467-78
Vatican 1971 Stamp Year Set #500-14, C55-8
- Complete Vatican City stamp year set 1971, Mint, Scott #500-14, C55-8. Consists of the following issues:<ul> <li>International year against racial discrimination</li> <li>8th Centenary of Birth of ...
- Scott #500-14, C55-8
Vatican 1973 Stamp Year Set #531-47
- Complete Vatican stamp year set 1973, Mint, Scott #531-547. Consists of the following issues:<ul> <li>40th Eucharistic Congress in Melbourne</li> <li>St. Teresa of Lisieux and the Infant ...
- Scott #531-47
1975 President Gerald Ford's Vatican Visit
- President Ford's historic visit with Pope Paul VI is graphically recorded on the 110 Lire Holy Year Aerogramme with the Vatican Air Mail cancellation of June ...
Vatican 1975 Stamp Year Set #572-89
- Vatican stamp year set 1975, Mint, Scott #572-89.
- Scott 572-89
1977 Postcards (12) Architecture and Fountains
- Two sets of six Vatican postcards (six denominated 120 Lire and six 130 Lire), reproducing the illustrations of six stamps issued to honor Europe's Year of ...
- CFU 10.1-10.12
1978 Postcards Fountains and Views of Vatican City
- Set of six official Vatican postcards, reproducing the six illustrations of the stamps issued on November 23, 1976, which featured fountains and views of Vatican City:<li>130 ...
- CFU 13.1-13.6
1978 Triple Cancellation Cover
- Historic cover triple-canceled: August 6, 1978 (death of Paul VI), August 23, 1978 (Sede Vacante) and August 26, 1978 (election of John Paul I). Monarch-size envelope, ...
Two Pope John Paul I Picture Postcards
- Two picture postcards of John Paul I, 1978. New, unused, no stamps affixed. First postcard--which reproduces John Paul I's signature--is 2.75" x 4". Second card is ...
September 1978 Sede Vacante First Day Cover
- Cover for the September 1978 Sede Vacante (after the death of John Paul I and before the election of John Paul II) first day canceled.
- Scott #640
1978 Year of 3 Popes Covers
- 1978 collection of six covers from the death of Pope Paul VI through the election of Pope John Paul II. Note: two covers are triple cancellation ...
- Like New
Vatican 1978 Stamp Year Set #630-44, C63-5
- Complete Vatican stamp issues for 1978, the year of three Popes! Includes the final stamps of Paul VI, the first Sede Vacante stamps, the first stamps ...
- Scott #630-44, C63-5
Found 60 Stamps (Sorted by Date)